RACCOON AND SQUIRREL EXCLUSION SERVICES
Premier Pest Control will perform an inspection before wildlife pests even have a chance to enter the areas they like to call home.
Areas that are inspected:
- Vent and exhaust covers
- Chimney caps
- Soffit around house
- Around and underneath decks and porches
- Loose shingles on the roof
- Eves troughs
Any areas that are accessible to wild pest is repaired once inspection is performed. Pests included in this service are: squirrels, raccoons, pigeons and possums.
RACCOON AND SQUIRREL TRAPPING AND REMOVAL SERVICES
- Wild life is removed accordingly and humanely once Premier Pest Control assess the situation
- In areas where raccoons, squirrels and/or possums travel, traps will be placed and will then be removed to a new and safe area where they can successfully live
- One-way doors will be placed over entry points until wildlife have left the area and/or have been trapped (for critters such as raccoons and squirrels)
- The area will be repaired permanently once the pest have successfully been removed (if contracted to do so or temporarily until arrangement have been done with the contractor to repair the area)
- Due to regulations, in the early spring and late summer when raccoons give birth, a one-way door can only be placed to remove the adults. Afterwards the baby raccoons are removed from the area and placed into a comfortable box at the side of the home so that the mother can safely relocate her family to a new and safe living environment. After removal of all babies we will seal off the entry point immediately.
PIGEON EXCLUSION SERVICES
Our customers are provided with many options for excluding pigeon activity by Premier Pest Control. For instance, these include
- Pigeon netting
- Pigeon trapping on roof top
- Pigeon adhesive deterrent products, such as sticky foot, hot foot and other similar products
- Simple solutions such as predatory recordings and or statues to scare off pigeons.
RACCOON, SQUIRREL & PIGEON FAECES REMOVAL AND DISINFECTION CLEANING SERVICE
These pests usually leave you with a reminder of their presence even though the pest problem has been removed from your property. Nevertheless, wildlife pest faeces carry many diseases that can become airborne and or ingested over time by children and pets and cause health problems.
Health Problems that can arise from raccoons:
- Round worm
- Leptospirosis (a common bacterial disease)
- Canine distemper
- Fleas (which can carry diseases)
Health Problems that can arise from pigeons:
- Ticks, mites and many other parasites
- Salmonella and countless other diseases
Faeces will be removed from your property and be properly disposed by Premier Pest Control. Afterwards, any urine in the area, nesting or any other accessible area frequented by these pests is cleaned. Once faeces have been cleaned, contaminated area is disinfected. As well, an odor control solution to take away any unwanted smell is provided. Clean-up of rodent faeces is also offered as one of our other services.